Sprintax (www.sprintax.com) a product suite of The Taxback Group (www.taxback.com), incorporating a self-preparation tax solution for nonresidents of the US and a Tax Determination System (TDS) for corporates and institutions to identify nonresidents and withhold the correct taxes from payments. Our primary target market is educational institutions in the US, with further growth opportunities in other markets servicing predominantly nonresident audiences, e.g. corporates with nonresident employees. As part of the development and expansion of the business in the US, there is an opening in for a Sales Executive to work in the New York office.
The main purpose of the role is to assist in the prospecting and development new accounts for the current Sprintax product suite. As the role develops there will be opportunities for growth to become the primary contact for some opportunities.
- Working side by side with the VP to identify new sales opportunities for the Sprintax suite of products (Tax Prep and TDS) within a defined geography
- Management of existing prospect database – evaluation of all opportunities, prioritization, development of sales and marketing program
- Identifying key opportunities for each target, researching contacts, developing and nurturing leads, and securing presentation opportunities for the VP
- Working closely with the marketing team to manage the marketing outreach for all contacts within the assigned geography
- Support the VP in management and reporting of the sales pipeline
- Additional opportunities for growth, ideally within the first year:
- Managing proposals and contracts for prospects
- Demo Sprintax suite of products independently
- Developing relations with key strategic partners
- Day to day account management of new accounts
- Preparation of presentations and reports for schools / partner organizations
- Participation at events / conferences
- Sales and business development experience (1-2 years minimum)
- Entrepreneurial approach to working in a small team
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Effective office, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent spoken and written English (grammar, spelling and pronunciation)
- Will be expected to undertake ongoing training on US nonresident tax system (support will be provided)
- Computer literacy – knowledge of Word, above average Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Ability to work independently
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achievement of business development targets
- Proactive management of pipeline
- Positive contribution to a small team
- Development of product, market and US nonresident tax knowledge
- Competitive package and bonus
- Health Cover
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.