Front End Developer
Sprintax is a product of the Taxback Group that is on the market for more than 5 years. It is a self-preparation software solution for US tax and is fast growing. We are looking for a team to build version 2.0 of the product that would be more flexible and open for further development. The team of developers will be responsible for the whole product and its future improvements.
The Taxback Group is a world-leading provider of international taxation, finance, and fulfillment services to clients in over 100 countries ranging from blue-chip financial service companies to individual investors & cross-border workers.
We are looking for a Varna-based Front End Developer for our Software Development team. As part of this team you will have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle.
Participate in a fast paced agile development team building full scale software systems.
Design and build advanced software solutions that scale and meet business requirements.
Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they’re creating.
You should have the below:
- experience in front-end web development (HTML5, CSS3, JS, jQuery, Ajax)
- experience in developing fully Object-Oriented/Modular Code
- familiarity with web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility, as well as testing frameworks. (Jasmine, Mocha)
- good knowledge in template engines and CMS solutions
- passion for technology and design
- innovative and adaptive mindset with an eagerness to learn and implement new technologies
- fluent written and verbal English
What we offer:
- Professional growth in a global company
- Variety of projects
- Latest technologies to choose from
- Work side-by-side with top engineers
- Working in nice and friendly environment with smart and competent co-workers;
- Working in class A office;
- Competitive salary;
- Additional health insurance package;
- Company-paid training;
- Long-term career development;
- Job security in a multinational company;
- Assistance with finding housing in Varna for applicants willing to move to the city;
Please submit your CV in English via the Apply for this position button below. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.