Junior/Mid .Net Developer
The Taxback Group is a world-leading provider of international taxation, finance, and fulfillment services to clients in over 100 countries ranging from blue-chip financial service companies to individual investors & cross-border workers.
We are looking for .Net Developer for our Software Development team. As part of this team you will have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle.You will:
- Participate in a fast paced agile development team building full scale software systems.
- Design and build advanced software solutions that scale and meet business requirements.
- Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they’re creating.
- Experience in .NET Framework;
- At least 1 year of ASP.NET experience;
- Experience with WEB API is considered as strong advantage;
- Experience with RDBMS and SQL (PostgreSQL, SQL Server);
- Experience with ORMs (Entity Framework);
- Strong understanding of OOP and SOLID principles;
- Understanding of patterns and anti-patterns;
- Knowledge of Unit Testing;
- Knowledge of Source and Versioning control systems (GIT, TFS, SVN);
- PHP experience
- ASP.NET Core knowledge and experience;
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk or any Cloud Development experience;
- Professional growth in a global company
- Variety of projects
- Latest technologies to choose from
- Work side-by-side with top engineers
- Working in class A office;
- Additional health insurance package;
- Company-paid training;
- Long-term career development;
- Job security in a multinational company;
Please submit your CV in English via the Apply for this position button below. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.