Service desk Engineer
Taxback Group is a leading, global organization providing tax return, travel, promotional and money transfer services to individual and corporate clients worldwide. Established in Dublin in 1996, Taxback Group has 32 offices in 21 countries, and a staff of over 800. We have opened our office in Bulgaria in 2001 and for the last 15 years we have been expanding and developing. Taxback Group incorporates many companies across many different markets including Taxback.
The IT Support Agent is the first point of contact for the users who call the Taxback Group IT Service Desk. While providing a high level of customer interaction, they are responsible to resolve Level 1 requests in a timely fashion, and escalate Level 2/3 requests to appropriate Support teams. The IT Support agent must have a good balance of basic technical skills, and customer facing skills.
- Serve as the single point of contact within Taxback Group for ICT related issues
- Respond to questions from all emails, portal, and telephone within the targets of the Service Desk;
- Keep the customer informed of the progress of the request at all appropriate times.
- Become familiar with the Systems, Network, Database, Desktop Engineers, programmers, developers, and each team in the IT Department.
- Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- The duties requires that the IT Support Agent receives and logs work requests using the Service Desk tool
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problem (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician
- Follow all Help desk Process and procedures such as Incident Management Process, Problem Management Process, etc.
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures; accurately log all Service Desk tickets using the defined tracking software.
- When the restoration is beyond the scope of the IT Support Agent he/she will escalate the issue/problem to proper tier 2 and 3 support team members
- Good Customer focus
- Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of operating systems and application software used to provide a high level of support
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities, including incoming transactions/telephone recording monitoring tools/utilities.
- Familiarity with the fundamental principles of ITIL and of Service Level Agreement and Targets
- Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any terminal service client, personal computers (PC) or notebooks that has authorized access to the network
- Great remuneration and social package
- Additional health insurance package
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Discounts across various stores
- Team Buildings
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Great work environment
- Company mobile phone after 1 year of service
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English by pressing the button „Apply for this position”.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.