Being part of Interpay Bulgaria, TransferMate was launched in 2010. Since then, Transfermate is the market-leading, international choice for businesses worldwide that send and receive foreign currency payments and are leading the change within the Global Payments Fintech sector.
TransferMate streamlines payment processes, and now boasts one of the world’s largest currency settlement networks that provides companies and financial institutions with a ‘plug and play’ technology platform to conduct cross border transfers globally - at top speed and more cost-effective than banks.
We are currently have a Tehnical support role for our team. The person will be responsible to support the company WEB/application developers as well as coordinate all requests received by Marketing/Management staff in relation to any technical/IT development area including but not limited to: participate in projects design and development; liaise with all parties involved to ensure smooth communication and requests completion; organise documentation, reports & data analyses.
• Coordinate projects with designers, web/application developers and business managers, analyse queries and provide logical solutions;
• Consult with developers to determine their requirements relating to the preparation and submission of WEB/CRM development requests;
• Receive and log all requests related to WEB/CRM system changes in an organised and transparent manner;
• Record all requests and tasks to ensure projects tracking and timely completion as per agreement with the management;
• Organise the documentation of processes and operating procedures;
• Perform regular review and analysis of data communication processes and work flow optimisation;
• Creates manuals based on the documented systems and updates these manuals as per any changes;
• Follow Data security procedures;
• Treat all Interpay resources, processes and people with respect, honesty and integrity;
• Complete any other tasks assigned by the Project Management.
- Excellent English - both written and spoken;
- Strong analytical and communication skills in both technical and non-technical contexts;
- Good time management, multitasking, prioritization and organizational skills;
- Innovative ideas combined with ability to follow requirements;
- High level of self-motivation and self-discipline;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent working knowledge of main Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point);
What we offer you:
• Full and paid training
• Great remuneration and social package
• Discounts across various stores
• Team Buildings
• Summer and Christmas parties
• Great work environment
• Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
• Additional health insurance package
• Company mobile phone after 1 year of service
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English by pressing the button „Apply for this position”.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.