TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments and technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
We are searching for a motivated, talented and self-driven QA Lead to join our development team. This is a major opportunity for someone who is passionate about engineering innovative web services, and truly enjoys what they do. As part of this team, you'll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle of our next generation internal tools and systems which currently enable our teams to streamline activities across all areas of the business.
As a member of The TransferMate team you will have the opportunity to contribute and participate in the following capacities:
- Participate in a fast-paced Agile development team building full scale software systems.
- Design and build advanced software solutions that scale and meet business requirements.
- Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they are creating.
Role and responsibilities
- Hands on lead role driving QA strategy across a mix of PHP and .NET web projects with a keen focus on maximizing test automation across all areas of test.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practises covering all aspects of functional and non-functional requirements
- Creating and evolving test policy documents to ensure all aspects of testing in the agile testing quadrants are met
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practise and developing new tools and procedures to ensure quality goals are met.
- Lead and mentor other QA team members across multiple geographical sites.
- Log defects and work with developers to investigate, troubleshoot and verify defect fixes.
- Identify quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately.
- Establish escaped defect analysis processes ensuring all defects that escape to the field are analysed with corrective measures put in place for containment for future similar occurrences
- Previous team lead experience
- Strong experience of quality management systems and processes in an agile environment (BDD experience is an advantage)
- Knowledge and experience in technical and functional aspects of web applications testing
- Hands on experience with automation testing tools
- Knowledge of Web Standards, OWASP security principles and data encryption/security.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, documenting and reporting
- Naturally inquisitive and passionate about exploratory testing, with a strong attention to details
- Ability to establish processes and best practices around QA standards
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- 5+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance leading QA teams
- Hands on experience in Automation testing
What we offer you:
- We offer a competitive remuneration package and a bonus scheme, full and paid training, great work environment, long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company;
- As a part of our recognition program for loyalty to the firm, we offer an additional health insurance to all employees;
- To motivate reaching a balance between life and career for all employees, the company offers discounts across many stores in the city of Varna, organizing team buildings and firm parties;
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements listed above, please submit your CV in English.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.