Product Manager - Dublin
Product Manager, Dublin
TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
As Product Manager/Owner, you will be responsible for the delivery and success of one of our core international business payments propositions - payables, receivables, and currency management. You'll work closely with customers to develop an in-depth understanding of their problems and shape our roadmap. You will have one foot in the business world and the other in the IT world - working with our development teams to deliver our roadmap and working closely with Sales and Marketing for GoToMarket launches, communicating the value we deliver through our Global Payments product. In short, you will be responsible for the delivery and success of our product.
- Defining the business requirements for our products at a detailed level for both front and back-end, and working with IT to translate those business requirements into user stories.
- Working closely with IT on a daily basis to deliver the product, participating in daily scrums, tracking the status of each feature and requirement, and prioritising the backlog for delivery.
- Manage launch planning and orchestrate execution of the commercial release of product in multiple geographical regions, working in conjunction with marketing and stakeholders in each region
- Support sales organisation to win deals by providing expertise to our sales force, delivering training, managing regional demand and prospect/customer driven change.
- Drive marketing activities through creation of thought-leadership and sales enablement content (e.g., blogs, playbooks, battlecards, sales scripts, presentations, training modules and demos).
- As the product expert, you will have your finger on the pulse of new and emerging technologies and the wider FinTech industry
- You have a passion for tech and possess outstanding analytical skills, and are self-motivated, high performing and goal oriented
- Demonstrated experience working with teams to deliver results in a product management or business / IT analyst role
- Familiarity with product management lifecycle, problem- or needs-based product design, user experience design, product pricing, etc.
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies, and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In our organisation you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
What we provide;
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so apply today!