Interpay streamlined payment processes, and now boasts one of the world’s largest currency settlement networks that provides companies and financial institutions with a ‘plug and play’ technology platform to conduct cross-border transfers globally at top speed and more cost-effective than banks.
Being part of Interpay Bulgaria, TransferMate was launched in 2010. Since then, TransferMate is the market-leading, international choice for businesses worldwide that send and receive foreign currency payments and are leading the change within the Global Payments Fintech sector.
The successful candidate will contribute to the development and expansion of the business, ensuring customers’ transfers are processed correctly and in time.
Monday - Friday, 11:00 - 19:30
- Excellent command of English is a must - both written and spoken
- Good attention to details
- Good multitasking, prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Working with Microsoft Office products
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Working on specific data base;
- Filling in information regarding the transfers
- Checking bank details and other information (IBAN, SWIFTS, etc) needed for the transfers
- Setting payments into online banking platforms
- Working with Excels
- Manage queries in a timely and professional manner
- Contacts banks by e-mail or phone if needed
- Full and paid training
- Great remuneration and social package
- Discounts across various stores
- Team Buildings
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Great work environment
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Company mobile phone and additional health insurance package after 1 year of service
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements listed above, please submit your CV in English.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.