Cash Management & FX Specialist
Working hours: 10.00am - 6.30pm
Location: Kilkenny (Open to a split between office work and remote work).
TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments and technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
- Acquire a full understanding of Corporate FX Cash Management.
- Coordinate daily cash management function to ensure all daily targets are met.
- Develop and prepare daily & monthly presentations to senior management.
- Investigate and resolve queries with counterparty banks in a timely manner.
- Perform, as necessary, corporate dealing within money markets, trading within approved guidelines with counterparty banks to negotiate FX deals on best execution basis.
- Initiate and settle FX Swaps and forward contracts.
- Evaluate operational controls and procedures to optimise revenue and minimise risk.
- Evaluate the capabilities and performance of corporate banks FX services and report findings to management.
- Maintain effective communication between the Treasury department, internal departments and counterparty banks.
- Perform ad hoc Treasury and Reporting projects as assigned.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures regarding Anti-Money Laundering, along with, all the Company’s internal controls and policies pertaining to the Money Transfer services are adhered to at all times.
- Minimum of 3 years FX related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Diligent, conscientious and accurate.
- Demonstrate strong decision making skills and ability to cut through ambiguity.
- Outstanding attention to detail and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results, portray innovation and present new ideas.
- Ability to prioritise duties in order to meet varying deadlines.
- Polite and professional in all communications with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to communicate and work effectively with colleagues.
- Understanding of the Regulatory environment pertaining to the Money Transmission Businesses in Ireland to ensure all internal controls and procedures in this respect are adhered to at all times and regulatory considerations explained to customers in a professional manner.
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package, which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly, so apply today!