Customer Service Associate - French Speaking
TransferMate Global Payments are disrupting the market with its Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as AIB and ING.
Location: Remote work and office (Kilkenny)
As TransferMate continues to grow rapidly, our people and teams are too! We are looking for an Customer Service Associate to join our French speaking team.
As a Customer Service associate you will be responsible for:
- Contacting leads via phone which have been passed from our lead generating team
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries, verifying information and cultivating relationships
- Nurturing leads until they are ready to proceed to the next stage
- Setting up appointments for our field based business developers (phone conferences and face-to-face meetings)
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Fluency in the both French and English languages
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic and have excellent communication skills with a clear friendly phone voice
- Call Centre experience an advantage
- Confident with a strong drive for continuous improvement and to meet and exceed KPIs goals and targets
- Must be a team player and have the ability to build relationships with prospective clients and internal staff
- Excellent work ethic
- Reliable and high level of personal integrity
- Computer literate
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so apply today!