Sales Intern - French Speaking
TransferMate Global Payments are disrupting the market with its Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as AIB and ING.
As TransferMate continues to grow rapidly, our people and teams are too! We are looking for an Sales intern to join our French speaking team.
Location: Open to a split between remote work and office (Kilkenny)
Note: Applicants are required to be currently undertaking a 3rd level course and be eligible for work placement from January - March, 2021.
- Contacting leads via phone which have been passed from our lead generating team
- Verifying information
- Cultivating relationship
- Nurturing leads until they are ready to proceed to the next stage
- Setting up appointments for our field based business developers (phone conferences and face-to-face meetings)
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic and have excellent communication skills with a clear friendly phone voice
- Confident with a strong drive for continuous improvement and to meet and exceed KPIs goals and targets
- Must have a neat, professional appearance
- Must be a team player and have the ability to build relationships with prospective clients and internal staff
- Excellent work ethic
- Reliable and high level of personal integrity
- Computer literate
- Fluency in both French and English
Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!