Payments Team Manager
Working hours: 3.30pm - 12.00am midnight
Location: Kilkenny (Open to a split between office work and remote work).
TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments and technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
- Managing a team of 5-12 team members.
- Providing a point of contact for the payments team
- Overseeing routine department activities and ensuring all payments are signed off on before the end of each shift.
- Facilitate the management of domestic and international bank accounts to ensure smooth processing of payments.
- Troubleshoot queries and escalate all issues raised within payments team to the Treasury Management team.
- Identifying further training requirements within team and organising training rotas/annual leave schedule
- Ensuring individual and team targets are communicated clearly and ensuring instructions/procedures are fully understood and followed.
- Providing support and suggestions to encourage the team to achieve expected standards of knowledge.
- Identifying key process issues for resolution, proposing solutions and implementing where appropriate
- Ensuring our Treasury policies and procedures are current and monitoring regularly.
- Developing and preparing presentations to senior management, Board of Advisors, and third-party organizations.
- To be professional in personal presentation, communication, timeliness and general behaviour to all internal and external customers.
- Treat all Taxback Group resources, processes and people with respect, honesty and integrity. Aim to achieve uniform high standards through continuous training and assessments.
- Ensure all team’s work and own work is completed in a timely and effective manner
- Liaise effectively with the wider Treasury team and group service teams Compliance & Finance.
- Adhere to Payments Team Code of Conduct and ensure team members do the same.
- Minimum of 2 years people management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate strong decision making skills and ability to cut through ambiguity
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results, portray innovation and present new ideas.
- Inspire team to excel and take pride in the role – leading by example
- Effective office, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritise duties in order to meet varying deadlines
- Flexibility with hours of work from time to time
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively in busy environment and flag inability to meet deadlines and identify reason why and solution.
- Polite and professional in all communications with customers and colleagues
- Ensure positive atmosphere is maintained amongst the team
- Demonstrate patience and the ability to apply realistic achievable expectations in order to support the progress of team members within the role
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package, which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly, so apply today!