TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments and technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
- Identify, develop, and retain new banking relationships
- Liaise and co-ordinate with relevant internal teams and Senior Management in respect of all aspects of new and existing banking relationships, managing expectations along the way
- Build a rapport with a wide variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Take ownership of the projects assigned to you from initiating to closing
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that may arise
- Be open to changes in projects and able to respond in a quick and dynamic manner
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Facilitate team meetings to plan and review project results, successes and challenges
- Constructively challenge the organization to rethink assumptions and approach things in new ways
- Ensure the effective flow of communication and information
- Experience of dynamic fast paced environment essential
- Have the ability to work with a number of stakeholders simultaneously
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to lead and influence external relationships.
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, excellent attention to detail, ability to gather, collate and communicate information concisely
- Ability to take responsibility and work on own initiative and represent self with an executive presence
- Experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Be comfortable with everyday use of Microsoft Office suite but advanced excel skills are essential
- Ideally, 3-5 years relevant experience, preferably in a banking / insurance / financial services environment.
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package, which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!