TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
This role can be worked primarily from home, with a need to be in the office maximum 2 days a week.
- To provide common sense advice and support on a variety of legal/regulatory issues;
- An ability to lead on large number of corporate and commercial issues in a global environment;
- Contribute to devising and implementing enhancements process and solutions to reduce or minimize the legal risk;
- Take the lead role on a variety of licencing, development and partnership contracts;
- Identify, analyse and communicate regulatory and legal risks across the business;
- Supervise entire outside counsel as required;
- Attain deep knowledge of payments business.
- Communication of commercial consequences of legal risk issues to the impacted business areas.
- Irish law qualified lawyer with experience in financial services, tech and/or regulation;
- Minimum of 1-3 years PQE;
- Familiarity with payments, banking or financial services industry an advantage;
- Good working knowledge of relevant Irish and European regulation;
- Strong understanding of legal risk;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills - verbal and written (technical and non-technical); and
- An ability or willingness to work with independence and autonomy in a remote working environment.
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies, and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In our organisation you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
What we provide;
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will be holding interviews for the role soon, so apply today!