Customer Service Representative
Interpay is an international company that provide money transfers and all kind of visa services.
Being part of Interpay Bulgaria, TransferMate was launched in 2010. Since then, Transfermate is the market-leading, international choice for businesses worldwide that send and receive foreign currency payments and are leading the change within the Global Payments Fintech sector.
TransferMate streamlined payment processes, and now boasts one of the world’s largest currency settlement networks that provides companies and financial institutions with a ‘plug and play’ technology platform to conduct cross-border transfers globally at top speed and more cost-effective than banks.
The successful candidate will contribute to the development and expansion of the services ensuring excellent customer support and efficient administration within our money transfers department.
Location: Varna (Bulgaria)
Work shifts available: 15:30 – 00:00 (Mon - Fri)
- Excellent command of English is a must - both written and spoken
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good multitasking, prioritization and organizational skills
- Good attention to details
- Ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained across all areas.
- Dealing with Corporate and Individual client queries
- Providing excellent and efficient service to all clients in a timely and professional manner
- Full and paid training
- Great remuneration and social package
- Discounts across various stores
- Team Buildings
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Great work environment
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Company mobile phone and additional health insurance package after 1 year of service
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English by pressing the button „Apply for this position”.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.