Sales Enablement Manager
This role, reporting to the CRO is required to support key commercial topics including Bid Management, Salesforce and Partner Development – this will be a hybrid position with the anticipated split of 30% - Bid Management, 20% Salesforce and 50% Partner Development.
Role Profile - Sales Enablement Manager:
The Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for supporting key sales and commercially focused initiatives including:
- Bid Management 30% – responsible for the management, internal coordination and completion of TransferMate responses for all existing or prospective clients and partner ITT, PQQ, RFI, RFQ, PQQ, EOI and ESPD’s to ensure we deliver a ‘quality’ submission that reflects our value proposition and brand.The TransferMate Bid Manager will support sales teams across the entire business to ensure the smooth running of the bid management process within the appropriate timeline and financial parameters. This person will coordinate and assemble the Subject Matter Expert team to compile the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to prepare a winning bid and take ownership of the end-to-end bid process. The TransferMate Bid Manager will lead all aspects of an individual bid from initial engagement through to submission and involved in every aspect of the submission and have an excellent appreciation of what the client needs and how best to articulate how their organisation can provide that.
- Salesforce 20% - responsible for the successful adoption, use and accuracy of data strategy across all functions of TransferMate
- Partnership Development 50% - driving and delivering the commercial aspects of Partner / Tier 1 Enterprise migration and service excellence defined by the business as Long Cycle Sales – supporting the TransferMate Partner Manager to successfully implement and drive the commercial components of new partnerships.
The Sales Enablement Manager position is an exciting new role, it is expected that this position will work with sellers, product teams and subject matter experts to take responsibility of bids, our Salesforce adoption and efficient commercialisation of new partnerships
- Experience working in an operations, sales and / or project management environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to direct /and align multiple stakeholders.
- Strong proposal / bid management experience and demonstrating previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of basic contract language
- Excellent organisational skills, problem-solving and negotiation
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills - verbal, written and presentations to all levels of management with proven ability to build strategic relationships
- Excellent planning and time management skills, self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
- Extensive Salesforce experience as a user, manager and supplier of its data.
- Be passionate about all things TransferMate and payments.
- Previous roles working in a long cycle sales environment, with advanced knowledge and practice of complex client and partnerships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Experience working to challenging deadlines and managing SME’s with same
- Problem Solving; predicting and identifying issues, overcoming obstacles and exploiting opportunities in a fast-changing environment.
- Experience managing strategic partners and enterprise relationships