Business Development Manager - French Team
TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
As TransferMate continues to grow rapidly, our people and teams are too! We're looking for a Business Development Manager to assist in TransferMate’s growth within the French region.
Location: Open to split between office (Kilkenny) and remote work.
- Identify, develop, and retain new business relationships.
- Develop sales opportunities through multiple prospecting techniques.
- Responsible for sales account management and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for selling TransferMate products & services.
- Targeted direct selling to CFO/CIO level of Enterprise Accounts.
- Channel selling through Partners.
- Develop onsite training for all channel partners.
- Focus on direct selling, develop own lead generation through contact database & cold calling methods.
- Expert understanding of implementation and integration of TransferMate products.
- Executive presentations and webinars relating to presenting TransferMate products & services.
- Develop integral partnerships with technology services partners delivering greater value to client.
- Generate new business for TransferMate in line with targets by calling leads, generating leads and visiting clients.
- Organise and attend events to generate new clients and promote TransferMate services.
- Identify and create new referral partners to generate new clients.
- Be accountable for own customer base and follow up on all queries and commitments.
- To assist in other areas of TransferMate and its sister companies should the need arise.
- You must speak fluent French and English.
- Previous experience in a similar sales consultant / field sales role or strong B2B telesales experience with the ambition to move into a sales / business development position.
- Previous experience in Technical Sales / experience within a SaaS company would be an advantage.
- You must have previous experience with meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- You will need excellent communication skills and be a confident negotiator.
- You will be self-motivated and be comfortable working on your own initiative.
- Salesforce experience is an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
- 3+ years in a proven sales role.
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world’s fastest-growing FinTech companies, and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In our organisation you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly, so apply today!