.Net DeveloperTransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
Being part of Interpay Bulgaria, The TransferMate global footprint encompasses 30+ offices worldwide with 26 different nationalities. In Bulgaria alone, we have 900+ employees in Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Sofia and Shumen and we keep growing!
We are currently looking for a .Net Developer to join our team in Varna.
As part of this team you will have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle.
Participate in a fast paced agile development team building full scale software systems.
Design and build advanced software solutions that scale and meet business requirements.
Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they’re creating.
- Experience in .NET Framework;
- At least 2 year of ASP.NET experience;
- Experience with WEB API is considered as strong advantage;
- Experience with RDBMS and SQL (PostgreSQL, SQL Server);
- Experience with ORMs (Entity Framework);
- Strong understanding of OOP and SOLID principles;
- Understanding of patterns and anti-patterns;
- Knowledge of Unit Testing;
- Knowledge of Source and Versioning control systems (GIT, TFS, SVN);
- PHP experience
- ASP.NET Core knowledge and experience;
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk or any Cloud Development experience;
Additionally, the following is provided by the company:
- Additional health insurance package;
- Company-paid training;
- Long-term career development;
- Job security in a multinational company;
- Company mobile phone after 1 year of service;
Please submit your CV in English via the Apply for this position button below. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.