WHO WE ARE
TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
Being part of Interpay Bulgaria, The TransferMate global footprint encompasses 30+ offices worldwide with 26 different nationalities. In Bulgaria alone, we have 900+ employees in Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Sofia and Shumen and we keep growing!
TransferMate is searching for motivated, talented and driven Application Developers to join their growing software technology team based in Varna working with the latest technologies including AWS and .net Core.
This is a major opportunity for a .NET developer to join an exciting company who are passionate about programming, passionate about quality, and truly enjoy what they do. As part of this team, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle for the next generation internal Systems which enable our teams to streamline activities across all areas of the business.
What we’re looking for is a self motivated individual to work as a member of our development team. You will have the opportunity to contribute and participate in the following capacities:
- Participate in a fast paced agile development team building full scale CRM software systems.
- Design and build advanced software solutions that scale and meet business requirements.
- Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they’re creating.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- High level of technical proficiency
- Ability to work and communicate clearly with team members
- Ability to implement architecture and design patterns to help ensure that systems scale for well into the future.
- Innovative technical design and creation of technical specifications
- Technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively
- Strong knowledge of C# including .net Core and Angular
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Build Design Principles
- Knowledge of relational databases including MSSQL and PostGreSQL
- Knowledge of internet security protocols and procedures, including encryption and hashing techniques
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS for the role :
- 1+ Years in a software development environment
- Familiar and comfortable with at least one flavour of Linux
- Knowledge of command-line scripting (MS PowerShell and Bash) a plus
- Software Security experience
- Familiarity with Amazon Infrastructure As A Service (EC2, RDS, Route 53, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB and others)
- Python, NoSQL and PHP advantageous
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package, which includes:
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal paid training
- Attractive salary and performance bonus program
- Many company events and parties
- Option for sport card partly paid by the company
- Option for flexible working hours when required by the employee
- Very friendly team and company environment
- Option for company paid relevant professional certificates or courses
- Company mobile phone and plan after 1 year of service
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.