TransferMate is a leading B2B payments provider and winner of numerous awards around the globe. We are now looking for a talented and ambitious Marketing Executive to join our team, based in our office in Kilkenny.
As our Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Coordination and execution of a broad range of tasks to support the Senior Marketing Manager in marketing activities across all territories.
- Building a deep understanding of our clients, markets and competitors through online research.
- Supporting key partnerships across a broad range of verticals including Education, Payroll, Banking and Procurement. Working closely with them to drive brand awareness and develop lead gen campaigns
- Planning all social activity, from content creation to design. Utilising scheduling automation via Pardot, reporting on results and optimising accordingly.
- Overseeing the production of marketing materials, digital and in print, including localisation and channel adaption.
- Planning and execution of events, including marketing collateral, lead generation, content creation and liaising with the event organisation in HQ.
- Marketing support to the sales team including customer evidence, inbound campaigns and sales enablement
- Website management through WordPress.
- Ad hoc tasks
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in hands-on marketing support.
- A dynamic self-starter who likes taking initiative but also works well in a global team.
- Experience in content creation for online media such as LinkedIn.
- Experience in working in a KPI-driven marketing organisation where online marketing tools and best practices are a given.
- Hands on experience with Pardot, WordPress and Google Analytics
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world’s fastest-growing FinTech companies, and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In our organisation you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so apply today!