Quality Assurance Specialist
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies, and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders.
Being part of Interpay Bulgaria, The TransferMate global footprint encompasses 30+ offices worldwide with 26 different nationalities. In Bulgaria alone, we have 900+ employees in Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Sofia and Shumen and we keep growing!
The labour contract will be with Interpay Bulgaria.
We are currently looking for a QA to join our team in Varna.
We are looking for a Varna-based Quality Assurance Specialist for our Software Development team. As part of this team you will have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle for both internal and external systems.
You will have the opportunity to contribute and participate in a fast paced development team building full scale software solutions. The business language in the company is English.
- Work as part of the team to establish timelines, QA Test Strategy and Test Plans;
- Design test cases across the full Product Lifecycle including Functional, Usability, Exploratory and Performance testing;
- Complete End to End testing of Web Applications and mobile apps;
- Works directly with developers and business stakeholders;
- Document and communicate quality issues;
- Very good written and spoken English;
- Takes initiative and implements quality process improvements;
- QA experience desired
- Experience in testing of Web applications and associated Test Management, Defect Management and Reporting;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Experience with test management and defect management;
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is an advantage
- Experience in testing of Mobile applications is an advantage;
Additionally, the following is provided by the company:
- Additional health insurance package;
- Company-paid training;
- Long-term career development;
- Job security in a multinational company;
- Company mobile phone after 1 year of service;
Please submit your CV in English via the Apply for this position button below. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.