Senior Business Development Manager, Strategic Partnerships
Job Description: Senior Business Development Manager, Strategic Partnerships – Systems Integrators / Software Solutions
The Business Development Manager, Strategic Partnerships – Systems Integrators / Software Solutions is an individual contributor role focused on driving the Systems Integrator strategy which includes direct Enterprise B2B clients and strategic partnerships.
- Work in partnership with the CRO* to drive the new business acquisition strategy for TransferMate in this particular vertical.
- Serve as primary point of contact and sales lead to high priority clients, Systems Integrators / Software Solutions to mirror our success with other strategic partnerships such as Coupa, Tradeshift and SAP Concur.
- Identify, prospect and build relationships in the Systems Integrator, Software Solutions and Consultancy environment.
- Understanding the digital transformation and payments agenda of large organisations and where the TransferMate product / solutions can enhance the process of receiving, making and managing payments.
- Build strong pipelines and ensure regular weekly update of all opportunities and partnerships.
- Deliver high quality personalised and relevant product pitches to potential partners/clients.
- Understanding local and regional payment products, the competitive landscape, local regulations, complimentary partner services
- Gain an in-depth understanding of partner’s business goals, offering educated insights to help them to succeed.
- Working in partnership with shared service / sales support functions including but not limited to Marketing, Compliance, Treasury, Product and IT.
- Proactively identify, escalate and resolve business and technical issues with partners / clients / internal stakeholders
- Offer ongoing education and support to partners/clients about current and future APIs and TransferMate’s evolving product range
*It is assumed that once this vertical is fully established that a Head of SI / Strategic Partnerships will be appointed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience selling in the payment / Fintech / treasury / FX environment and / or within the Systems Integrator / Software Solutions environment.
- A proven ability to build partnerships and relationships with partners/clients
- A track record in prospecting, managing and delivering for large enterprise clients
- Demonstrable track record achieving and exceeding sales, financial and /or revenue targets
- Experience working in a fast moving environment, dealing with a high-degree of ambiguity
- An ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects at once
- Communication, presentation, and influencing skills, with familiarity and fluency in technical concepts and associated language - ability to present confidently to C-Levels clients
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues, forming recommendations and actionable plans
- Experience with meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Self-motivated and be comfortable working on your own initiative.
- Customer focus approach – successfully implemented in terms of pre-sales activities, exciting banking leads to nurture and develop.
- Entrepreneurial / Innovative ability to find opportunities and develop new or alternative propositions for clients
- Own and drive multiple opportunities with focus on short term sales cycle.
- Ability to influence and present to a diverse and senior audience.
- High level of personal motivation.
- High professional and personal standards, thorough, organised and conscientious.
- Exceptional communication, analytical and reporting skills.