TransferMate Global Payments are disrupting the market with its Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners.
Being part of Interpay Bulgaria, The TransferMate global footprint encompasses 30+ offices worldwide with 26 different nationalities. In Bulgaria alone, we have 900+ employees in Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Sofia and Shumen and we keep growing!
The labour contract will be with Interpay Bulgaria.
As TransferMate continues to grow rapidly, our people and teams are too! We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in Varna.
This position is also offered in fully remote option.
• Writing unambiguous, verified functional requirements to a testable level
• Elicit requirements using Interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
• Successfully engage in multiple project simultaneously ensuring all are delivered to the highest quality.
• Drive and challenge business people on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
• Lead the Functional testing efforts and support users during User Acceptance Testing.
• Strong interpersonal skills, time-management, and accuracy are required.
• Development of both functional and non-functional requirements
• Models systems and to a physical level, user interface design, and prototyping, decision tables/trees, data flows
• Modelling notation (UML, Structured, BPMN)
• Knowledge of technology system interfaces, application architecture and data integration
• Data extraction, transformation and loading (ELT) database management systems (DBMS), output (report) design and data queries (SQL)
• 2+ Years relevant experience gained as a Business Analyst within a fast paced, complex business environment.
• Experience working in a Scrum/Agile projects would be a major plus
• Ability to manage multiple projects, consistently delivering results despite competing priorities
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements, which consistently exceed the business's expectations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package, which includes:
- Additional health insurance package
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Internal paid training
- Attractive salary and performance bonus program
- Many company events and parties
- Option for sport card partly paid by the company
- Option for flexible working hours when required by the employee
- Very friendly team and company environment
- Option for company paid relevant professional certificates or courses
- Company mobile phone and plan after 1 year of service
With one of the world's most extensive network of bank accounts, trading in over 162 countries, TransferMate secures better exchange rates, eradicates bank fees and provides clients with faster payment services. Our superior B2B technology platform integrates with a range of enterprise software systems, providing a faster, easier and more cost-effective payments solution to a demanding global client base.
Recognised as the market-leading choice for international banks and businesses when sending and receiving cross border payments, our investors and strategic partners include some of the world's most prominent banks including ING Group N.V., one of Europe's leading banks and AIB, an Irish pillar bank and Wells Fargo in the US.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.