TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. We are a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology company, working with banks, companies and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
As TransferMate continues to grow rapidly, our people and teams are too! We are currently looking for a Database Architect.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure that best data architecture principles and standards are integrated and followed for modelling, stored procedures, regulations, and security, among other concepts, to meet technical and business goals.
- Work closely with teams to collect and translate information requirements into data to develop data-centric solutions.
- Working closely with Software and AWS architects to ensure future business visions are met.
- Continuously improve the quality, consistency, accessibility, and security of data activity across company needs.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions. (database-per-service approach).
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Review and clean up DDL structures across all databases, optimize queries and query plans.
- Get alignment around future vision and own roadmap to drive progress towards vision with agreed targets
- Develop database development standards (how applications interact with databases).
- Oversee, approve, and govern SQL and PL/SQL code before developers deploy it.
- Create and keep ERD up to date.
- Database schema design, Database performance and optimization, Database migration, Serverless, PostgreSQL, AWS, Security, Warehouse, ERD, ETL tooling
- Multiple highly available database environment
- Experience in mapping complex data models
- Flexible, team player, get it done personality.
- Enable self-serve across the business through the use of reporting and insight tools e.g. PowerBI
- Experience with serverless architecture and serverless AWS database solutions (Aurora, DynamoDB, Redshift).
- Familiar with AWS technologies and code pipeline updates to a database.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Deep knowledge in Relational Databases (PostgreSQL preferable), NoSQL and Data Warehouses.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package, which includes:
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal paid training
- Attractive salary and performance bonus program
- Many company events and parties
- Option for sport card partly paid by the company
- Option for flexible working hours when required by the employee
- Very friendly team and company environment
- Option for company paid relevant professional certificates or courses
- Company mobile phone and plan after 1 year of service
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.