Partner Manager – TransferMate, Kilkenny
TransferMate Global Payments are disrupting the market with its Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners.
As TransferMate continues to grow rapidly, our people and teams are too! We are looking for a Partner Manager to manage the relationship with our high priority partners. This position will be based out of our HQ in Kilkenny.
- Serve as the main POC for TransferMate’s partners.
- Manage and grow TransferMate’s strategic partnerships focusing on both near-term revenue goals and laying the groundwork for sustainable long-term growth
- Continue to nurture and grow TransferMate’s relationship with our Partners based on proactive communication, collaboration, creativity, and innovation.
- Use an analytical approach to solving some of our partner’s toughest business challenges
- Leverage data, insights, and measurement to help partner’s achieve their ROI goals & objectives
- Work with cross functional teams to develop the product roadmap for our Partner
- Lead across many internal functions to create strategies that drive meaningful business results for our partners.
- Be an internal advocate for partners by working with TransferMate’s teams to respond to partner needs and feedback
- Ensure that all relevant contacts, both internal and external, are provided with the required tools that they need to be successful
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with senior stakeholders and C-level executives.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Strong team player and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Flexibility when partner needs arise.
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Salesforce experience is an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package, which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
With one of the world's most extensive network of bank accounts, trading in over 162 countries, TransferMate secures better exchange rates, eradicates bank fees and provides clients with faster payment services. Our superior B2B technology platform integrates with a range of enterprise software systems, providing a faster, easier and more cost-effective payments solution to a demanding global client base.
Recognised as the market-leading choice for international banks and businesses when sending and receiving cross border payments, our investors and strategic partners include some of the world's most prominent banks including ING Group N.V., one of Europe's leading banks and AIB, an Irish pillar bank.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!