Junior Treasury Analyst - Audit and Control Team
Junior Treasury Analyst [Audit and Control Team] - (Graduate role - 9 Month Contract)
TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments and technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
We are currently looking for a Junior Treasury Analyst to join our growing Audit and Control team. The Junior Treasury Analyst will enjoy the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, competitive atmosphere, with ample opportunities to progress professional
- Gain an understanding of the audit and control requirements of a busy Treasury department
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business risk environment and the controls used to mitigate those risks
- Support continuous risk monitoring and help to evolve the internal control framework
- Assist internal stakeholders improve their risk and control frameworks
- Review and compilation of data relating to internal and external audits
- Perform analytical and investigative projects as assigned by Management and document all actions and in a clear and concise manner
- Completed 3rd level Qualification
- Audit intern experience beneficial but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products, especially Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills with good attention to detail
- Collaborate with your team whilst being able to work alone on a piece of analysis seeking support when required
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly, so apply today!