Quality Assurance and Enhanced Due Diligence Analyst
TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
Being part of Interpay Bulgaria, The TransferMate global footprint encompasses 30+ offices worldwide with 26 different nationalities. In Bulgaria alone, we have 900+ employees in Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Sofia and Shumen and we keep growing!
QA/EDD Analyst Duties:
- Review recently on-boarded client files to ensure all required information is obtained- Document missing information and discrepancies
- Accurately track all errors
- Timely reporting to jurisdiction Manager of any errors noted
- Review Higher risk clients on a periodic basis, as outlined in the company’s policy
- Accurately note any red flags noted within the client’s profile
- Assess the current risk rating and make recommendations any changes to the risk rating
- Identify any suspicious activity and report to jurisdiction Manager in a timely manner- Other duties as assigned
- Experience of collating information in Excel ;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent English, both spoken and written;
- Good communication skills.
- Additional health insurance package;
- Company-paid training;
- Long-term career development;
- Job security in a multinational company;
- Company mobile phone after 1 year of service;
Please submit your CV in English via the Apply for this position button below. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.