Head of Client Services
Head of Client Services - Dublin/Kilkenny
TransferMate Global Payments are disrupting the market with its Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners.
The Head of Client Services (HoCS) will be responsible for delivering migration and service excellence to opportunities / clients / partnerships defined by the business as Long Cycle Sales to ensure the revenue achieved is in line with expectations.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, TransferMate’s HoCS will work with key business functions including but not limited to: Sales, Legal, Compliance, IT, Implementations, Product and Treasury to expedite the set up process whilst driving activation of revenue in the most optimum timeframe.
This senior, customer centric role will be the conduit between Sellers (Enterprise / VIP, Financial Institution, Software Solutions and Strategic Partnerships) and internal TransferMate functions liaising with the client / partner, building a trusted and efficient partnership during the long sales cycle into fully live and BAU.
With a firm focus on revenue activation; this commercially astute individual (and team*) will manage internal and external stakeholders during the set up / implementation / pilot / go live process into BAU where they will drive the relationship to achieve its full potential, giving sellers the ability to focus their attention on the next new client or partnership and increase productivity.
- Be operationally excellent in the day-to-day managing the A G I L E long cycle sales process.
- Work in partnership with all key internal business function to ensure sales, service and migration excellence.
- Drive relationships within portfolio to ensure projected revenue is delivered on time and on plan.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key client / partner needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives, generate new and cross sale opportunities
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using agreed metrics
- Experience working in an operations, sales and / or relationship management environment.
- Commercially astute with a proven ability to achieve revenue targets and quotas
- Excellent communication skills with ability to direct /and align multiple stakeholders.
- Previous roles working in a long cycle sales environment, with advanced knowledge and practice of complex client and partnerships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels
- Problem Solving; predicting and identifying issues, overcoming obstacles and exploiting opportunities in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent organisational skills, problem-solving and negotiation
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills - verbal, written and presentations to all levels of management with proven ability to build strategic relationships
- Excellent planning and time management skills, self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
- Be passionate about all things TransferMate and payments.
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package, which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!