Head of Implementation
TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
TransferMate are looking for a Head of Partner Implementation to drive all activities assisting our Enterprise strategic partners and clients as they transition from Sales to Live. The Head of Partner Implementation will build relationships and regularly interface with Senior Management in client / partner organization as well as TransferMate. The successful candidate will have a growing international team that will expand as the company continues its aggressive sales growth internationally.
- Hiring, managing and motivating team of Implementation Managers transitioning clients / partners to a successful go-live.
- Ensuring appropriate metrics across clients / partners - tracking of all Risks, Actions, Issues, and Decisions related to the Customer / Partner implementation process.
- Building long-term relationships with key stakeholders and executives from strategic partner / client organisations, culminating a trusted advisor relationship.
- Working with various internal teams e.g. sales to evaluate client needs, create and lead tailored client demonstrations and work with IT and clients to solution for the needs of clients and partners.
- Creating Implementation plans, covering all aspects of Commercial, Contractual, IT, Compliance, Treasury and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery on those plans.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at a Senior Level, with proven ability to build strategic relationships.
- Be passionate about all things TransferMate and payments.
- Influencing and Communication skills, with ability to direct and align all areas of the business across multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and design complete solutions that meet client needs and vision.
- Superb Project Management skills, with the ability to not only record and co-ordinate PM activities, but to drive execution and pre-empt any issues before they occur.
TransferMate Global Payments is one of the world's fastest-growing FinTech companies, and is transforming the way businesses pay and get paid across international borders. In our organisation you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
What we provide;
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.