Senior Treasury Advisor
Working hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Location: Kilkenny (Open to a split between office work and remote work).
TransferMate Global Payments is a Globally Regulated, B2B Payments and technology, which greatly improves the international payments process for banks, companies and both our software and strategic partners, such as Wells Fargo, AIB and ING.
- Acquire a full understanding of the payment processes & Treasury functions.
- Checking payment details prior to authorisation of bank transfers and payments.
- Ensure that all tasks assigned are completed within the timeframes allocated.
- Investigate and resolve queries with counterparty banks in a timely manner.
- Perform, as necessary, corporate dealing within money markets, trading within approved guidelines with counterparty banks to negotiate FX deals on best execution basis.
- Maintain effective communication between the Treasury department, internal departments and counterparty banks.
- Identify and remove gaps in processes and propose solutions to bridge process gaps to management if required.
- Escalating any payments information/issues that may need to be flagged to the attention of the manager and carrying out the managers instruction
- Ad hoc Treasury and Reporting projects.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures regarding Anti-Money Laundering, along with, all the Company’s internal controls and policies pertaining to the Money Transfer services are adhered to at all times.
- 3-5 years of banking or FX related experience
- Treat all Taxback Group resources, processes and people with respect, honesty and integrity. Aim to achieve uniform high standards through continuous training and assessments.
- Diligent, conscientious and accurate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to communicate and work effectively with colleagues
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively in a busy environment
- Polite and professional in all communications
- Flexibility with hours of work from time to time
- Ability to cut through the ambiguity and present information to management in a clear and concise format
- Understanding of the Regulatory environment pertaining to the Money Transmission Businesses in Ireland to ensure all internal controls and procedures in this respect are adhered to at all times and regulatory considerations explained to customers in a professional manner
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package, which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting Fintech company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly, so apply today!