Regional Marketing Specialist
Regional Marketing Specialist (6 months fixed term contract) - Taxback International
As our Regional Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Build a deep understanding of our clients, markets and competitors across DACH
- Work together with the marketing team to continuously develop our value proposition by utilising data from our digital channels
- Create compelling client stories and messaging to attract inbound leads
- Execute online campaigns from start to end including content creation, search engine optimisation and reporting on set KPIs
- Overseeing the production of marketing materials, digital and in print, including localisation and channel adaption.
- Event support including web campaigns, lead generation, content creation and liaising with the event organisation in HQ
- Adhoc marketing support to the sales team across DACH
- Regional website management
- Organises and support company-wide marketing events.
- A degree in Marketing with focus on Digital
- Fluency in German and English required. Additional languages advantageous
- A dynamic self-starter who likes taking initiative but also works well in a global team
- Ability to create campaigns for online media such as Linkedin
- Willingness to work in a KPI driven marketing organisation where online marketing tools and best practices are a given
- Ability to work hands on with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Travel is required in this role
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges.
In our organisation, you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies, which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an award winning company? We will shortly be holding interviews for the role so apply today