Marketing Generalist DACH Maternity Cover
As our Marketing Generalist, you will be responsible for:
- Build a deep understanding of our clients, markets and competitors across DACH
- Work together with the marketing team to continuously develop our value proposition by utilising data from our digital channels
- Create compelling client stories and messaging to attract inbound leads
- Execute online campaigns from start to end including content creation, search engine optimisation and reporting on set KPIs
- Overseeing the production of marketing materials, digital and in print, including localisation and channel adaption.
- Event support including web campaigns, lead generation, content creation and liaising with the event organisation in HQ
- Adhoc marketing support to the sales team across DACH
- Regional website management
- Organises and support company-wide marketing events.
- A degree in Marketing with focus on Digital
- Fluency in German and English a must, additional languages advantageous
- A dynamic self-starter who likes taking initiative but also works well in a global team
- Ability to create campaigns for online media such as Linkedin
- Willingness to work in a KPI driven marketing organisation where online marketing tools and best practices are a given
- Ability to work hands on with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Travel is required in this role
- Fixed term contract 12 months with opportunity for permanent
- General German market terms