Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager, Marais, Paris
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the regional revenue goal in line with set company objectives
- Full ownership of development of a direct pipeline for the French market ensuring effective pipeline performance management for the team
- Develop, create and nurture relationships with prospects and partners always showing how we can add value to their own organisations and sales efforts
- Working with the internal marketing team to develop an inbound marketing programme specifically for the pipelines your team have defined
- Always using best practices and latest sales methodologies to maximise on sales opportunities
- Tracking and reporting on the regions active pipeline, by showing clear progress through each stage in the selling process, to the Regional Market Director of the region
- Promote and enhance our product set by defining a compelling story for the market place built around our reputation as the world leader in automated Vat Solutions & Compliance
What we need to see from you is...
- More than 10 years of experience in selling in a B2B environment
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, have ambitious career goals and an exceptional level of self-motivation
- You are great leader who at all times identify ways to motivate your team to excel in performance
- A strong track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets in a new market including building pipeline, managing sales strategy and reporting on KPIs
- Experience in selling to CFOs/CXOs
- An excellent communicator with a strong commercial acumen and a strength in negotiating complex business deals
- Through your career you have developed a strong network across sectors and possess an ability to identify and drive promotional channels to reach sales targets efficiently
- Previous experience in selling International Tax Services or experience within Financial Services would be a huge advantage
- Formal Sales Methodology training desirable
- You possess an Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or other related disciplines
- Written and verbal fluency in French and English. A third language is advantageous
- Travel across Europe is a requirement in this role
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
About Taxback International:
Taxback International was established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, parent to a family of brands including TransferMate Global Payments and Immedis.
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
In Taxback International we recognise that our company growth and the development of our people goes hand in hand. We encourage all our employees to reach their full potential through formal development programs and by offering our team opportunities to grow in our expanding business.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting global company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!