Key Account Manager with German
VAT is complex but we make it simple.
Taxback International is a recognized global leader in VAT Reclaim process for business clients from all over the world. Our client base includes nearly all of the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM ... the list is endless) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Right now we are looking to recruit a Key Account Manager with German Language.
Taxback International is rapidly expanding on the market and we are looking for a new addition to the Key Account Managers' team. In this position, you will be responsible for the communication with our existing business clients in regards to the VAT reclaim the process of their expenses.
Location: Shumen Shift: 09:00 - 17:30, Monday - Friday
- Excellent command of German and English
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in working with Excel and Adobe Professional would be an advantage
No previous experience is required! Full and paid training is provided!
- Communication with clients - over the phone and via email
- Manage the configuration of Data Base of company information, pricing, bank details and any other relevant information
- Assisting the client with his questions and problems he/she might have
- Manage the completion of various ad-hoc reports required by clients
- Completing all assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Great remuneration package with a bonus scheme based on individual results
- Additional Health Insurance
- Discounts across various stores
- Team Buildings
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Great work environment and friendly colleagues
If you are interested in the position you can submit your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labour market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.