Product Marketing Manager
Would you like to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies? As well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 5th year in a row?
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and VAT reclaim. Our client list is global – working with across almost all the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM etc) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International is an entrepreneurial company and are transforming how VAT compliance and recovery is managed on a global basis. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet personable. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be and achieve the best.
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
As a Product Manager with Taxback International you will be responsible for clear communication and successful product presentation in the marketplace.
You will gain a deep understanding of our users' psychology and enjoy solving complex problems, you will be passionate about carefully researching customer needs and developing great communication strategies in order to answer them.
You will be a driven Product Manager who will be responsible for driving go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, messaging and positioning of our products.
- Develop product messaging that differentiates existing and new products and services from others in the market of VAT compliance technology and indeed Vat services
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Communicate the value of existing and new products and services to the sales and marketing team
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Use market research data to determine product pricing
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Own the customer journey and defining key prospect and customer touch points that drive conversions, such as optimizing key components of a technical sale, including demos and trials.
- Drive on-going communication for product updates.
- Over 5 years previous working experience as a Product Manager in either the fields of technology, SAAS or VAT compliance
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in a related field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Option to enter into Healthcare scheme with Laya Healthcare.
- Recognised as Great Place to Work
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Employee Wellness Scheme