Director of Revenue Operations
The Director of Revenue Operations will report to the CCO and lead the revenue operations function at Taxback International. This is a new role and will require someone who has significant experience in Operations who can create the strategy and build out the function over time to drive process, reporting, efficiency and data governance in the team.
The revenue operations function is responsible for sales and marketing-related measurement, planning, infrastructure and data management. It is also responsible for driving efficiencies in the lead management process between Marketing and Sales. The Revenue Operations Manager will act as the CCOs data driven consultant informing strategic decisions related to performance measurement, resource and budget allocation.
- Leads internal and external Sales & Marketing data strategy development, process and infrastructure including technology ownership and process governance
- Delivers effective change management and communications for Sales & Marketing technology implementation, data policy and process changes
- Ensures that sales & marketing measurement drives performance review of key campaigns
- Owns the lead management process between Marketing and Sales to ensure high quality leads are scored, managed and delivered to the Business Development function
- Ensures impact level Marketing Measurement and Reporting on marketing’s contribution to the business
- Coordinates the Budget Strategy and manages the budget allocation and reconciliation process
- Seven to 10 years sales/marketing experience, ideally 5 in an operations role
- Experience with lead management process creation, delivery and monitoring is essential
- Understanding of sales cycles and product lifecycles and their pressures on marketing to drive demand and revenue
- Marketing and Sales automation – Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce. Expertise and depth of knowledge on Marketing and Sales automation platforms
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other digital platforms for measuring impact of Marketing activity on demand generation
- Data-driven marketing strategy, planning and budget allocation experience
- Experience in sales or finance is desirable
- Demand generation marketing experience desirable
- BA or BS required
- Marketing and /or finance related
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
• We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
• Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
• Additional perks include free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
About Taxback International:
Taxback International was established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, parent to a family of brands including TransferMate Global Payments and Immedis.
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
In Taxback International we recognise that our company growth and the development of our people goes hand in hand. We encourage all our employees to reach their full potential through formal development programs and by offering our team opportunities to grow in our expanding business.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting global company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!