HR Business Partner
Would you like to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies? As well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 6th year in a row?
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and VAT reclaim. Our client list is global – working with across almost all the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM etc) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International is an entrepreneurial company and are transforming how VAT compliance and recovery is managed on a global basis. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet personable. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be and achieve the best.
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
What you will be doing:
- Manage a full suite of H.R. tasks ensuring a robust service delivery at all stages of the employee life cycle. This includes Employee Relations, Attraction, Onboarding, Diversity and Inclusion, Reward, Talent Management, Metrics, Employee Wellbeing, Communication and Change Management.
- Work closely with Group leaders to enhance workforce performance and develop people solutions to achieve the organisation’s objectives.
- Embody company culture and be passionate about achieving the vision.
- Proactively support leaders, acting as a credible advisor to stakeholders on key people and organisational issues.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of employment law related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Work alongside Finance and Operations in future planning the Group.
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR function to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve any employee relations issues.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Proactively partner with the Group in the roll-out and delivery of people initiatives.
- Identify key talent bottlenecks and deficits in successor planning around the organisation.
- Develop, manage and maintain processes which link individual contribution to the overall success of the Group.
- Work with our Learning & Development Partner to provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, workforce planning and succession planning).
- Build trusted relationships with senior stakeholders and leaders in the Group.
- Analyse data and KPI’s linking them to trends within the Group and provide HR insights to management.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The skills that you have:
- Degree in HR or related discipline.
- 7+ years' experience, 4 of which in an HR Manager or HR Business Partner position.
- CORE HR experience required.
- Strong understanding of HR policies & procedures and experience managing employee relations issues.
- In-depth knowledge of Irish employment law
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work on own initiative.
- Strong relationship builder with excellent commercial awareness.
- Integrity and approachability.
- Influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent remuneration
- Work life balance
- Opportunity for flexible working