Regional Sales Manager- Madrid
Are you an experienced sales manager with a proven track record of delivering sales? Do you want to work and develop your career within a true sales position in a global company that is increasing its footprint in northern Europe? If so, we at Taxback International want to hear from you...
We continue to invest and grow in Europe and are now looking for an experienced and ambitious Regional Sales Manager to our office in Madrid, Spain.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering the regional revenue goal in line with set company objectives
- Full ownership of development of a direct pipeline for the Spanish market ensuring effective pipeline performance management for the team
- Develop, create and nurture relationships with prospects and partners always showing how we can add value to their own organisations and sales efforts
- Working with the internal marketing team to develop an inbound marketing programme specifically for the pipelines your team have defined
- Always using best practices and latest sales methodologies to maximise on sales opportunities
- Tracking and reporting on the regions active pipeline, by showing clear progress through each stage in the selling process, to the Regional Market Director of the region.
- Promote and enhance our product set by defining a compelling story for the market place built around our reputation as the world leader in automated Vat Solutions & Compliance
What we need to see from you is...
- More than 10 years of experience in selling in a B2B environment
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, have ambitious career goals and an exceptional level of self-motivation
- You are great leader who at all times identify ways to motivate your team to excel in performance
- A strong track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets in a new market including building pipeline, managing sales strategy and reporting on KPIs
- Experience in selling to CFOs/CXOs
- An excellent communicator with a strong commercial acumen and a strength in negotiating complex business deals
- Through your career you have developed a strong network across sectors and possess an ability to identify and drive promotional channels to reach sales targets efficiently
- Previous experience in selling International Tax Services or experience within Financial Services would be a huge advantage
- Formal Sales Methodology training desirable
- You possess an Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or other related disciplines
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish and English. A third language is advantageous
- Travel across Europe is a requirement in this role