Technical Data Operations Manager
Data is at the core of the Taxback International business. Ensuring that our data processes consistently and accurately
Located at our Global Headquarters in Kilkenny, the Technical Data Manager role will involve a blend of Operational and Technical experience. The candidate must come from a Technical background.
Do you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for 2019?
Taxback International is recognised as the world's leading VAT reclaim provider. Thanks to our advanced technical innovation, we give clients back control of their VAT solutions all around the world.
On an ongoing basis you will ensure that all data is processed through the entire Taxback International VATConnect platform in line with documented SLAs. Issues identified will undergo triage, resolution and root cause analysis with a view to ensuring that the platform is always improving in terms of processing our client data flawlessly.
Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide faster delivery of features to our clients.
- Extremely analytical in nature. You will be passionate about accuracy and love finding / resolving issues.
- You will be very customer focused
- Visibility. You will clearly communicate all bottlenecks / issues in the platform on a regular basis with the associated plan to remediate as necessary.
- Managing all aspects of team management, these include, but are not limited to:
- Probation reviews
- New colleague onboarding
- Salary / bonus allocations
- Previous experience in a technical data operations role
- Extensive experience of:
- Relational databases – MS SQL Server, Postgres DB etc.
- No SQL Servers – MongoDB etc.
- Very result oriented
- Must be highly motivated and demonstrate the ability to motivate a team
- Provide a clear view of the development plans needed to address any issues related to the processing of client data
- Ensure that defined processes and procedures are adhered to across all team members
- You will have worked in an Agile environment and be able to visualize technical solutions from beginning to end.
- Extensive experience of working closely with onshore/nearshore/offshore teams and clients.
- Daily report which provides insight to all stakeholders about the end to end flow of data within the VATConnect platform
- Demonstrable reduction in issues over time
- Identify and manage resource and technical dependencies
- Broadcast rolled up monthly status updates to stakeholders
- Work with stakeholder group on identifying and managing constraints (dependencies not required, process inefficiencies … anything than can improve flow