Junior Tax Specialist
Taxback Group is a collection of global companies that delivers focus driven, digitalised solutions to simplify the complexity of global business. Taxback Group is headquartered in Ireland and employs nearly 1500 staff across 33 countries, including Varna, Veliko Tarnovo, Shumen and Sofia. The entrepreneurial spirit which characterized our inception has continued to shape the products and services which we create. Unlike many other companies, we recognise that one size does not fit all. That’s why we strive to create bespoke services that exactly meet the needs of our diverse client base. We`re proud that Taxback Group has been recognized as one of Bulgaria`s Best Workplaces according to Career Show Index 2021.
Taxback International, а company part of Taxback Group, is a leading expert in global VAT recovery and smarter VAT solutions.
Taxback International in Varna is now looking for a Junior Tax Specialist to join our team of professionals.
A full paid training within the contract is provided.
Shift: day shift /Mon-Fri/ Start: Immediate
Junior Tax Specialist’s role involves:
- Reviewing, research and analyzing VAT related information
- Auditing and data entry of documents and invoices
- VAT estimations and control checks
- Preparation and submission of VAT refund forms and ensuring tax administration’s deadlines are met
- Internal communication with other VAT teams to ensure timely and accurate finalization of the VAT recovery process
- Assisting with other day to day VAT processing tasks as the need arises
- Delivery excellent quality tax services to our clients
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Be willing to develop in the area of accounting, audit and finance
- Possess very good command of English and knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Be accurate and have good judgmental, numerical and analytical skills
- Pay attention to details and have the ability to follow through on tasks
What we offer you?
- Attractive remuneration and performance based bonus scheme
- Full and paid internal training on the job
- Work in a dynamic international environment
- Long-term career opportunity and job security in a multinational company
- Class A office on central location
- Additional health insurance package for employees and their family
- Discounts across various stores
- Mobile plan with free calls and internet after 1 year of service
- Option for a sport card partly paid by the company
- Many company social and voluntary events
If you are interested in the position, you can submit your CV in English by pressing the button „Apply for this position”.
We would like to thank in advance to all candidates. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for online interviews.
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.