Client Engagement Manager
Would you like to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies? As well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 6th year in a row?
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and VAT reclaim. Our client list is global – working with across almost all the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM etc) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International is an entrepreneurial company and are transforming how VAT compliance and recovery is managed on a global basis. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet personable. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be and achieve the best.
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
As a Client Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day account management of Taxback International’s global Managed Clients in the allocated book of clients
- Coordinate Client from contract signing till completed implementation together with internal teams
- Upsell, track and exceed Business performance according to set OKRs and deliverables
- Identify and manage initiatives to grow client portfolios both within current book of business but also by upselling Taxback Internationals product portfolio
- Forecasting ownership for own book of clients
- Manage QBRs and general governance of each client account
- Be the client representative internally to ensure that client requirements are met timely
- Ongoing usage of Sales Force and its reporting capabilities
- At all times exceed client expectations
- Fluency in Swedish and English, both verbally and written is a requirement. Additional languages such as Danish and German advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a position of account management with a proven track record of results.
- You are analytical, organized and you always keep the client needs front of mind - bringing an outside-in perspective to optimise processes and maximize returns.
- You work well independently with a strong sense of how to prioritise in a fast paced environment.
- You are energetic and have the stamina to deliver results both in the short and long term.
- You are confident in analyzing and concluding large sets of data.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous value adds for your clients and by identifying new partners. You can join the dots and map a clear route to success.
- You are results orientated in your approach.
- You are a strong communicator and feel comfortable leading dialogues in cross-cultural teams.
- You are a fast learner with a strong ability in understanding client requirements and engagements from a commercial perspective.
What's in it for you:
- Clear and structured career path with the opportunity to grow and developing within Client Management.
- Training & Development in the areas of professional growth, client care and product knowledge.
- Environment for an client focused and entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas, and courage
- Comprehensive training offering supplemented by individual coaching & mentoring.
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun, and challenging environment where we will make sure you are set up for success.
- Competitive salary