Would you like to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies? As well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 5th year in a row?
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and VAT reclaim. Our client list is global – working with across almost all the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM etc) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International is an entrepreneurial company and are transforming how VAT compliance and recovery is managed on a global basis. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet personable. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be and achieve the best. We are now looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for the overall product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including:
- Gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements,
- Defining the product vision, and grooming a product roadmap
- Working closely with the development team, sales, marketing and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Responsible for ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Understand the market, the competition and our clients and define product enhancements accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring the product is error free and addressing any issues with priority as they arise.
- Defining the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritised features and functionality and corresponding justification
- Perform Demos to customers and prospects
- Support the sales and BDM teams with external third parties to assess partnerships, licensing and API Integration opportunities
- Ensure the demo environment is maintained at all times.
- Develop strict product release procedures ensuring full product notes and training are provided before any releases to the client demo environment or live environment.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Understand the market and the competitors operating within
- Working with partners and technical team to build APIs and connectors
- Develop and describe a product backlog of features and functionalities and work with the development team to develop test and deploy these new features.
- Act as the bridge between Sales and Product Development to ensure alignment and requirements of each stakeholders are met.
The skills that you have:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- At least 5 years of experience in the FinTech sector would be desirable, if not then within either the Technology or Financial sector,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background, with experience in cloud based platform solutions
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel approx. 20% of the time
- Strong academic record with a Degree (MBA preferred) in technology, Project Management, finance or other.
- To be professional in personal presentation, communication, timeliness and general behaviour.
- Excellent people management skills and an ability to engage successfully with a diverse group of individuals.
- Excellent remuneration
- Access to health & well being programmes