Taxback International established in 1996,is the world's leading technology and services company which specialises in Value Added Tax (VAT) reclaim for a global client base for nearly all of the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM .. the list is endless) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Trust us, this is not boring!
Taxback International is a creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of VAT compliance and recovery. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be the best we can be. We have been voted as a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 6th year in a row
Taxback International is currently looking for a QA Tester based in Bulgaria, Hungary, Ireland.
- Author test cases to target new or existing feature development
- Execute test cases to validate the software under test
- End to End, Functional and Performance testing
- Document and report issues/defects to development team.
- Provide subject matter expertise in Software Testing & QA
- Design and develop different tools and automation scripts to improve automation support for testing activities
- Coordinate with production support (diagnosis / issues fixing)
- Advise on new technologies and methodologies
- Document solutions and processes as part of execution
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
The skills that you have:
- Proven experience testing Web Browser based applications for high volume, high availability web application
- Qualification in software engineering or a related discipline
- Experience in JIRA and Atlassian products.
- Software Testing Certification (ISTQB Foundation Level or equivalent) is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of software testing methods and techniques
- Full software development life cycle understanding including design, development, test, build, documentation, packaging and support/maintenance.
- A deep understanding of Agile development principles and practices.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Database knowledge/skills – RDBMS (MS-SQL and Postgres) preferred
- Experience in the development and execution of test strategies, test plans, test cases, test reports and traceability matrices
- Professional QA qualification or certification
- Familiarity with BDD methodology
- Experience with QA tools
- A demonstrable passion for testing/QA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised, good attention to detail, and able to work both independently and with a team
- Class A office on central location
- Additional health insurance package
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Internal paid training
- Attractive salary and performance bonus program
- Many company events and parties
- Option for sport card partly paid by the company
- Option for flexible working hours when required by the employee
- Very friendly team and company environment
- Option for company paid relevant professional certificates or courses
- Company mobile phone and plan after 1 year of service
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.