Taxback International offers hi-tech solutions aimed at making life easier for our clients.
Our secure, cutting edge technology enabled us to process in excess of 180 million transactions last year for our clients.
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback Group, Taxback International are recognized as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop technology solutions, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation’s VAT reclaim opportunity.
We’re looking for a QA to collaborate with our web development team to help deliver best-in-class products for our clients and our internal customers. Responsibilities will include the establishment and implementation of our QA strategy, including the development of our automation processes.
As part of this team, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in the full project lifecycle of our next generation internal tools and systems which currently enable our teams to streamline activities across all areas of the business.
· Work within our Product Development teams to establish and agree on a QA test strategy.
· Create a test plan and test cases based on requirements specifications.
· Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases and report test results.
· Ensure full coverage of both functional and non-functional testing.
· Ensure that validated deliverables meet business requirements.
· Prioritize and coordinate testing activities.
· Log defects and work with developers to investigate, troubleshoot and verify defect fixes.
· Identify quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
· Some experience (or at the very least awareness) of quality management systems and processes in an agile environment.
· Knowledge and experience in technical and functional aspects of web application testing.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, documenting and reporting.
· Naturally inquisitive and passionate about exploratory testing, with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to establish processes and best practices around QA standards.
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is an advantage.
· Experience in testing automation (or DevOps) is a strong advantage.
· Familiarity with PHP, HTML, CSS, and SQL is a strong advantage.
· Basic SQL skills – nice to have
Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback Group, Taxback International are recognized as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges.
In our organization, you will join enthusiastic and energetic colleagues who are ambitious, helpful and welcoming. You will also join a collection of award-winning companies, which take career progression and corporate responsibility extremely seriously, all within a positive and friendly workplace culture.
If you think we are the right team to join, submit your CV in English. If approved, we will be holding interviews, so expect to get a callback!
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.