Digital Marketing Specialist - German Speaking
Would you like to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies? As well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 6th year in a row?
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and VAT reclaim. Our client list is global – working with across almost all the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM etc) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International is an entrepreneurial company and are transforming how VAT compliance and recovery is managed on a global basis. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet personable. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be and achieve the best.
Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
As a Digital Marketing Specialist (digital & operational)
- Build a deep understanding of our clients, markets, partners and competitors across DACH region building solid market knowledge of working with our local teams and regional research (through online research)
- Work closely together with the HO marketing team to execute online campaigns end to end in the DACH region to generate Marketing Qualified Leads.
- This will include content creation, search engine optimisation, local campaigns.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on marketing KPIs and metrics will be essential.
- Critically building on campaigns that continue to promote the TBI Regional value proposition. Critically analysing data from our digital channels, Google Analytics and other online channels to build on the campaign success metrics.
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and competitors; driving awareness and generating Marketing Qualified Leads. Develop partner presentations and provide product training to partners.
- Overseeing the production of marketing materials, digital and in print, including localisation and channel adaption.
- Event support including web campaigns (SoMe), lead generation, content creation and liaising with the event organisation in HQ.
- Marketing support to the sales team including case study work, inbound campaigns, SoMe support etc.
- Regional website management through CMS.
- Required to work in or support other regions, may also be a requirement from time to time.
The skills that you have:
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in hands-on marketing support.
- Native Fluency in German with fluent English verbal and written is a must.
- Experience in setting up campaigns and content creation for online media such as LinkedIn.
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software (Salesforce/Pardot).
- Experience in working in a KPI driven marketing organisation where online marketing tools and best practices are a given.
- A dynamic self-starter who likes taking initiative but also works well in a global team.
- You possess an Bachelor’s or Master degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing
- Travel when possible is required in this role.
- Competitive Salary
- Additional benefits