Senior C# Developer
Taxback International is the world’s leading technology and services company which specialises in Value Added Tax (VAT) reclaim for a global client base for nearly all of the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM . the list is endless) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Trust us, this is not boring!
Taxback International is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of VAT compliance and recovery. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be the best we can be.
We are a cloud-first cutting edge technology organisation searching for new talent to join our already talented global technology team. We’re a rapidly growing and evolving organisation using best-in-breed technology such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, containers and micro-services within an agile framework, and this is just the beginning!
We want you to help us build the future technology vision for Taxback International, we’re always open to and are exploring new and better technologies that help the team win in the marketplace.
Working with us will give you an opportunity to learn new stuff, be part of our success story and work with industry leading experts and with some opportunity to travel.
What will you be doing?
Contribute to our technical architecture as we grow. We scale to service requests from all our customers. We’re growing and so are they.
Care about agility as much you care for scalability and availability. Continuous deployment keeps us focused on incremental releases. Even our biggest technical achievements roll out piece by piece, feature flagged out of sight. Projects are kept short and tightly scoped. Teams build a weekly cadence of releases.
What skills do you need?
- Experience in C#, .NET Core, Entity Framework Core
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Experience in parallel programming
- Experience building microservices oriented solutions
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and database design
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Redis, CICD is a plus
- Experience with enterprise systems is a plus
- Class A office on central location
- Additional health insurance package
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Internal paid training
- Attractive salary and performance bonus program
- Many company events and parties
- Option for sport card partly paid by the company
- Option for flexible working hours when required by the employee
- Very friendly team and company environment
- Option for company paid relevant professional certificates or courses
- Company mobile phone and plan after 1 year of service
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.