Software Development and QA Internship - Bulgaria
Taxback International, established in 1996, is the world's leading technology and services company which specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) Reclaim and Compliance for a global client base for nearly all of the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM .. the list is endless) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Trust us, this is not boring!
Taxback International is a creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of VAT compliance and recovery. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be the best we can be. We have been voted as a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 6th year in a row
Taxback International Technology Organisation is launching an Internship programme that will be open to students and recent graduates with a Degree, Masters and other applicable technical qualifications.
What You Can Expect
The Technology Internship program is designed for students interested in getting hands-on experience with software development and QA for a company that values its employees. We’re looking for talented individuals that have a passion for technology; coding, quality and continual learning, as well as the desire to contribute and engage with the Taxback International community.
Technology Internship Program Benefits
- 4-week pre-internship work experience
- 6-month full-time internship (university credit where applicable)
- Further 6 months fulltime internship if successful
- Challenging, SMART goal-based program
- Collaborative work environment
- Dedicated Program Advisor
- Technology Senior Leadership Sponsor
- Networking events and opportunities
- Exposure to best practices software development using Angular, PHP, C#, SQL as well as QA within the Software Development Life Cycle and associated automation tools.
- Opportunity of being offered a permanent full-time role post internship programme completion!!
What it Takes
- Desire to make a valuable contribution – make your work matter
- Motivation to expand existing skills through real-life experience
- Question status quo
- Critical thinker
- Comfortable taking initiative and enabling results
- Unique approach to problem solving
- Collaborative spirit
- Interest in building relationships and networking
Taxback International is committed to providing a clear professional roadmap that will allow successful Interns follow a technology career path that is best suited to their skills and the technical disciplines which is of most interest to them.