Technical Project Manager
Taxback International offer hi-tech solutions aimed at making life easier for our clients.
Our secure, cutting edge technology enabled us to process in excess of 180 million transactions last year for our clients. Established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges.
- Articulate and establish a shared vision amongst product stakeholders by building consensus on priorities and features
- Lead the ideation, requirements gathering, technical development, and launch of those features and product initiatives.
- Run product demos and facilitate new ideas with key stakeholders.
- Coordinating the testing and release/rollout process
- Drive product development with a fast-moving, cross-functional team.
- Create, coordinate and manage the rollout of such changes across both the internal operations and external customers (including testing plans, migration plans, launch readiness etc.)
- Provide clear and constant communication on the execution of the product strategy
We are the international market leader of VAT Recovery and Compliance, working directly with customers like eBay, Google, Rolls Royce and Time Warner. We continuously invest in our product and technology strategy as a competitive advantage and we’d like you to be part of that.
You’ll have responsibility for prioritising and delivering high-impact product changes (incremental changes and new products) to our internal and external customers. You’ll work with a team of engineers, designers and process experts to design, plan, test and launch market disruptive changes.