Would you like to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies? As well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 5th year in a row?
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specializes in Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and VAT reclaim. Our client list is global – working with across almost all the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM etc) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International is an entrepreneurial company and are transforming how VAT compliance and recovery is managed on a global basis. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet personable. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be and achieve the best.
Taxback International are currently looking for a professional and driven person that can be located anywhere in the world!
• Develop and implement a content strategy for Compliance and Technology – repositing the TBI Brand in the marketplace
• Manage all aspects of each digital campaign from a messaging perspective – work closely with our Lead Gen Manager and Designer
• Write, edit and publish all blog posts to support the overall brand and strategic marketing framework
• Interview customers to secure compelling customer case studies and writing them for publishing
• Research, source and write byline articles, whitepapers, email content, infographics, website copy, in line with relevant topics in our industry & alongside technology
Your impact will drive our MQLs into the business and engagement with our content across the channels
Continuously measure and improve content performance. Working with our Lead Generation Manager to create reports leveraging Google Analytics and social media analytics tools
- Critical to have excellent written skills to convert complex messaging into simple engaging messages across all communications channels: Website, Digital, Collateral, Email, Whitepapers
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing or English preferred)
- 5-7 years of experience in content marketing, communications, or writing-focused roles
- Strong analytical capability
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems, HTML, Paradot, and Adobe a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with shifting priorities who is a self-starter and takes ownership for their output
- Data-Driven: The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving all metrics around Marketing and Communications activities to improve ROI
- Innovation: The ideal candidate will be relentlessly focused on positioning Taxback International as an innovator and industry leader through the creation of new and valuable strategies, programs, and features
- Teamwork: The ideal candidate will be committed to working together in a respectful, transparent and trust-based way in all interactions, large and small