Taxback Internationalestablished in 1996,is the world's leading technology and services company which specialises in Value Added Tax (VAT) reclaim for a global client base for nearly all of the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM .. the list is endless) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Trust us, this is not boring!
Taxback International is a creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of VAT compliance and recovery. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. We constantly challenge each other to be the best we can be. We have been voted as a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 4th year in a row
Taxback International is currently looking for a QA Tester to be based in our Varna or Veliko Tarnovo Office.
- We are a cloud-first cutting-edge technology organisation searching for new talent to join our already talented global technology team. Working with us will give you an opportunity to learn new stuff, be part of our success story and work with industry-leading experts.
- We are looking for a QA member to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d love to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
What will I be doing?
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with the QA team and product manager to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What skills do you need?
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software, Postgres and SQL
- Experience with Jira / Atlassian
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind, problem-solving aptitude and creative
- Strong organizational skills
- Class A office on central location
- Additional health insurance package
- 20 days paid annual leave
- Internal paid training
- Attractive salary and performance bonus program
- Many company events and parties
- Option for sport card partly paid by the company
- Option for flexible working hours when required by the employee
- Very friendly team and company environment
- Option for company paid relevant professional certificates or courses
- Company mobile phone and plan after 1 year of service
When applying for the position, you voluntarily submit your personal data and we will process it for the following purposes: selection of candidates for this position; selection of candidates for future positions occurring within the next 6 months, unless you explicitly state your disagreement; connecting with candidates in connection with the objectives of labor market selection and research; signing an employment or other type of contract. Personal data provided for these purposes will be retained for up to 6 months. You have the right to request the deletion, correction or blocking of personal data if the processing does not meet the requirements of the current legislation or exceeds the stated objectives.