Marketing Generalist (Digital & Operational)
Marketing Generalist (digital & operational), Marais, Paris
- Build a deep understanding of our clients, markets and competitors across Europe through online research
- Work together with the marketing team to continuously develop our value proposition by utilising data from our digital channels, especially understanding data from Google Analytics and other online channels.
- Execute online campaigns from start to end for the French and Benelux markets including content creation, search engine optimisation and reporting on set KPIs.
- Overseeing the production of marketing materials, digital and in print, including localisation and channel adaption.
- Event support including web campaigns (SoMe), lead generation, content creation and liaising with the event organisation in HQ.
- Marketing support to the sales team including case study work, inbound campaigns, SoMe support etc.
- Regional website management through CMS.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience in hands-on marketing support.
- Fluency in French and English verbal and written is a must.
- A dynamic self-starter who likes taking initiative but also works well in a global team.
- Experience in content creation for online media such as Linkedin.
- Experience in working in a KPI driven marketing organisation where online marketing tools and best practices are a given.
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- You possess an Bachelor’s or Master degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing
- Travel is required in this role.
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension scheme, Laya healthcare cover and life insurance.
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year.
About Taxback International:
Taxback International was established in 1996 as part of The Taxback group, parent to a family of brands including TransferMate Global Payments and Immedis.
Taxback International are recognised as world leaders in technical innovation, assisting clients around the world with their VAT challenges. From sole traders seeking a once-off VAT rebate, to medium-sized organisations with international VAT obligations to truly global corporations seeking an integrated one-stop VAT solution, Taxback International streamlines the process and maximises organisation's VAT reclaim opportunity.
In Taxback International we recognise that our company growth and the development of our people goes hand in hand. We encourage all our employees to reach their full potential through formal development programs and by offering our team opportunities to grow in our expanding business.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with an exciting global company? We will be holding interviews for the role shortly so apply today!