Partner Support Administrator
Do you want to work in a Company which has been voted a Platinum winner of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies, as well as a "Great Place to Work" for the 4th year in a row? Taxback International want to hear from you.
Taxback International is the world's leading technology and services company which specialises in Value Added Tax (VAT) reclaim for a global client base for nearly all of the fortune 500 companies (Google, Tesla, Facebook, Twitter, IBM .. the list is endless) with real-time processing of over 10 billion transactions across 180 countries in multiple languages.
Taxback International are currently looking for a professional and driven Partner Support Administrator to be based in our Kilkenny office.
The Partner Support Administrator provides support to the Head of Strategic Global Partnerships, co-ordinates partner leads and referrals, acts as liaison with marketing team and provides assistance for partner events and other campaigns that may arise.
- Reports to Head of Strategic Global Partnerships
- Ensures all partner referrals and leads are entered into Sales Force
- Works with Head of Partnerships to ensure all leads are followed up by each sales person assigned
- Provides monthly status reports on all leads and referrals
- Provides support while Head of Partnerships is travelling by acting as single point of contact in office
- Works closely with Marketing team coming up to and during events
- Co-ordinates QBR’s with all Partners
- Co-ordinates with both the Head of Partnerships and the Marketing team in the creation of partner content including landing pages
- Liaison with Integrations team on Partner integrations in absence of Head of Partnerships
- Prior Experience in a Partnership/Marketing team Preferred;
- Ability to Implement Procedures in a Fast-Paced and Evolving Environment;
- Excellent Customer Service Skills;
- Exceptional Communication Skills;
- Computer Literacy, Including Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs and SalesForce; Attention to Detail; Highly Motivated; Excellent Time Management Skills;
- Strong Decision Making Skills;
- Ability to Work Under Pressure;
- Critical and Creative Thinking Skills; Highly Motivated;
- Ability to Work Well Without Supervision;
- Excellent Logistical Skills;
- Ability to be strong when dealing with more senior staff members
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefits package
- We appreciate that our company growth and employee recognition go hand in hand, and we have multiple recognition programs in place including our Milestone Recognition Program, our Bright Ideas Program and our Employee All-Star Awards.
- Recognised within the top 10 best workplaces in Ireland by Great Place to Work® , you will join an organisation that values and promotes a healthy mind, body and work-life balance through our renowned employee wellbeing program; GroupLife.
- Additional perks include a flexible working schedule, free monthly lunches and a full calendar of events throughout the year